TEF Exam Classes & Preparation In Delhi
At School of French, we offer TEF Exam Classes and Preparation In Delhi for understudies who need to get ready for the Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) test to gain job prospects or get admission into a renowned university.
What is TEF?
Officially renowned since 2012 by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research as a major aspect of a first enrollment in undergraduate university studies, the TEF for studies in France evaluates your written as well as spoken French skills.
The TEF for studies in France is necessary for any foreign candidate student to a first enrollment in the first year permit at a college in France.
Candidates must meet the prerequisites for both oral as well as written tests of the TEF and get no less than 14 out of 20 in the written expression test to be qualified in the first year of permit.
What are the tests?
The TEF for studies in France is made out of 4 tests:
- Listening Comprehension : 40 min – 60 items
- Reading Comprehension : 60 min – 50 items
- Written Expression : 60 min – 2 topics to complete
- Vocabulary and Structures : 30 min – 40 items
Why take the TEF?
- To study in France (TEF for studies in France)
- To get the French citizenship (TEF for Naturalization)
- To Immigrate to Canada and to get the Canadian citizenship (TEF Canada)
- To immigrate to Quebec (TEFAQ)
- To certify one’s level of French at work, to evaluate the employees’ level of French through recruitment, to place students for training or for study abroad, etc.